Coffee Cheek Wants A Good Cup

I have decided to spend the next year of my life documenting my journey of coffee discovery. Everyday I will brew a cup of coffee, hoping to come closer to perfection. And, I'll be telling you all about it. Seriously, I'm not boring.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Really, I need a new hobby...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Coffee to go


It is day two of Mocha Java.

Because I was on the run this morning, I used filtered tap instead of bottled water, let it brew while I blew-dry my hair, and then poured the brew into my handy-dandy Nexium travel mug. The mug keeps the coffee warmer than a regular ceramic mug, so while I drove to work, I savored the blend in my mouth.

To be honest, this Mocha Jave blend tastes a little thin in my mouth. I would say that it is weak, but it has a very nice flavor. There is almost no bitterness to the cup and you can almost taste the aroma of the coffee. But, despite it being a full-bodied blend, I don't feel much heaviness on my tongue. Am I brewing it correctly? Did I measure wrong? Can I do anything right???

Sorry. I had a bad day at work. Maybe the caffine content of my journey makes me edgy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counters