Coffee Cheek Wants A Good Cup

I have decided to spend the next year of my life documenting my journey of coffee discovery. Everyday I will brew a cup of coffee, hoping to come closer to perfection. And, I'll be telling you all about it. Seriously, I'm not boring.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Really, I need a new hobby...

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The caffine headache


First of all, I want to say, "Is that how you spell caffine?" If it's not, I'll correct my error in my next post.

My Mrs Tea has been protesting how much I've been using her. She got some grounds stuck in her drip hole -- how, I don't know. I was trying to make my ritual Sunday-Morning-Coffee-With-Mother when brown water and coffee grinds began to spill from the basket. I came to the rescue, dumped out the coffee, and prepared to give my Mrs Tea a bath. The mishap required a more thurough cleaning than just a wiping off and as I was delicately placing her in the sink, her lid fell off, hit the pot, and the handle broke off.

My mother ordered a new one from eBay. I also used up the last of my Mocha Java Blend in my failed pot. My Toastmaster grinder has not arrived.

No coffee today.

Let the caffine headache commence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counters