Coffee Cheek Wants A Good Cup

I have decided to spend the next year of my life documenting my journey of coffee discovery. Everyday I will brew a cup of coffee, hoping to come closer to perfection. And, I'll be telling you all about it. Seriously, I'm not boring.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California

Really, I need a new hobby...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It hath arrived...

Today, my Toastmaster coffee grinder finally came. I took it out of its box, smelled it, held it in my hands and dreamed of possibilities.

This morning, I stopped by Java Joz again, since I still don't have a working coffee maker. I went a different route, opting for a Raspberry Mocha. Java Joz has very good coffee. It's not overly sweet and you can taste the richness of the espresso. And the fact that it was served by the adonis with the flowing locks wasn't too shabby either. Once I have a functioning coffee maker, I'm going to miss ogling at the coffee guy regularly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counters